#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Belonging

Have you ever felt that you did not belong either with your friends and/or family? I feel this way all the time. I look at the people I live with[mom, dad, brother, sister, and two cousins] and I don’t understand why I am even a part of this family. I am total opposite of them. They are loud, outgoing, closed minded, and stick in their ways. Than, there’s me. I am the most quiet person in the house, it is hard for me to make friends, and I am open-minded. I am open to new things[people, food, cultures]. I always feel that maybe I was switched at birth. But I guess not since I look just like them. I never felt that I fitted in with the people I called my friends. Maybe I just don’t belong anywhere. Just someone that has no purpose in life and is meant to be off in the corner somewhere, where no one can see her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...