#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Turning 20 . . . WOW!

Hello. I know it has been a long time since I last wrote. Well, yesterday was my birthday and I turned 20. It was just like any other day . . . nothing speacial. And it got me thinking about things mostly my like and where I am headed. I don’t have any kind of plan[just going with the flow]and that has not been any good for me. Like, in 10 more years I will be 30 and doing what? Who knows. So, this is what I am going to do. I am going to make a life[that is subjct to change]and share with you. I will blog everyday . . . . okay, almost everyday to let everyone know how I am doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...