Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello. I know it has been a long time since I last wrote. Well, yesterday was my birthday and I turned 20. It was just like any other day . . . nothing speacial. And it got me thinking about things mostly my like and where I am headed. I don’t have any kind of plan[just going with the flow]and that has not been any good for me. Like, in 10 more years I will be 30 and doing what? Who knows. So, this is what I am going to do. I am going to make a life[that is subjct to change]and share with you. I will blog everyday . . . . okay, almost everyday to let everyone know how I am doing.
Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 10:57 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About