#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, January 29, 2010

College Days: First week of School

So, yesterday was my last day of my first week. I started school on Sunday and finished Thursday. Man it was so crowed in my classes. If you are not there on early, you don't have a seat.

The classes I am taking are: HUM|ENG|SMT|SOC|OMG|BUS.

This semester I am going to continue with LSBA and join a Sorority, but the one I want requires me to join another club. So, I have to get looking for something that I would like.

I have a feeling this semester is going to be a good one. I have good classes and good friends; what can go wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...