Saturday, January 2, 2010

alt


Okay, the new year is here and that means time for change. For this year I want to make and keep my resolutions. I know it will be hard, but I will try to stay focus and get things done.

Actually, that is one of my new years resolutions; stay focus and get things done. I get distracted very easily and sometimes that can be a problem.

I want to be more healthy. For me that means losing weight [125 - 175] and maintain a exercise routine and watching what it is I eat.

In the end, I want to have a successful AVON business.

So here is my new year’s resolutions and I will be letting you all know what is going on with this.

Hopefully I can stay focus.
Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 9:46 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About