#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year’s Resolutions

alt


Okay, the new year is here and that means time for change. For this year I want to make and keep my resolutions. I know it will be hard, but I will try to stay focus and get things done.

Actually, that is one of my new years resolutions; stay focus and get things done. I get distracted very easily and sometimes that can be a problem.

I want to be more healthy. For me that means losing weight [125 - 175] and maintain a exercise routine and watching what it is I eat.

In the end, I want to have a successful AVON business.

So here is my new year’s resolutions and I will be letting you all know what is going on with this.

Hopefully I can stay focus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...