#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Do NOT Care

I got this from the Moms United in Business and I thought it would be nice to share with you.

Kind words from a friend that I would like to share with you:

I do not care . . .

Who you once were.
How much money you have or don't have.
What sins and regrets you may carry within your heart from the past or present.
What hardships you have endured so far in this life.
What others may think of you...

What I do care about is this:

For you, my friend, to realize your own worth. To know you are worthy of the dreams and desires you keep tucked away within your heart and soul. I do care, that for once in your life, you find within you the courage and strength to realize your own great potential, that you stop making excuses for why your dreams, desires, wishes and wants are not important.

From one friend to another, from one sister to another, I want to gently remind you of a few things you may have forgotten along the way....

You are beautiful.
You have many gifts, and it is up to you to use them.
You are perfect as you are, imperfections and all.
You have a light shining within you, and the power to use it for your own greater good.
You have been your own worst enemy for way to long.

Embrace yourself, love yourself, and know that whatever your own personal dreams, desires and goals you may have in this life, that you do have everything within you to make that your own reality.

The excuses you come up with, the reasons why you can't are merely symptoms of your fear. If I never do another thing to inspire you or motivate you, I want YOU to find your passion and your purpose, and start today in becoming the woman you have always been destined to be.

You have a purpose my friend. You can and you will do this....why? Because I was once like you, and I decided once and for all to do everything I can to be the woman God intended me to be. We get one life, one chance...do not waste it on fear, regret or self-loathing. ....Stop hiding in the shadows, stand up, stand out and SHINE....

It IS YOUR TIME to shine, my friend. This has been going on long enough. You can do this, and if you need a helping hand, a friend, encouragement, you can always count on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...