#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grades are In!

So, last night a lot of my friends were posting what that got for their final grades of the semester. I went and took a look at what I got and I was not surprised that I did bad, it was a confirmation of want I already knew.

I did not do so good because I basically gave up, and when I decided to try it was too late. Now I have to retake 3 classes. This could have been avoided but I was being a loser.

But today I made the promise to myself that I will stay on track and do this for me and nobody else. Since in the end this will only effect me and nobody else, and no one is going to care if I do good or bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...