#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Hate Mondays.

So when I left my house this morning is was a little drizzly and I thought to myself, "Why don't you get an umbrella?" but I did not since it has been hot for the past three days. Not just a little hot but in the the 90s.

So when I get out of my business stats class from taking my exam[I hope I did go on it if not I am going to cry :( ]. and it was raining. So, now I am hiding out n the library to stay dry at least until 5:30 because that's when I have my next class and will be forced to go outside. Hopefully it is not raining then. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...