Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011! You are finally here and I have been waiting   with open arms. Last year was good but this year is going to be great and I can't wait. I am entering you with a clear head and big goals.

This is going to be the year that I make things happen for me and no one else.

My motto: Doing me and forgetting you.

I always been the one to put others before myself and then I end up getting the short end.

My goals for the New Year:
1. Learn to Drive
2. Pass my Classes for the Spring and Fall
3. Become more Financially Independent
4. Move out on My Own
5. Lose 40lbs
Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 1:20 AM 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in 2011 with your goals. 2010 was good but it can always be better.

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About