#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Product Review: NYC New York Color



A couple months ago I signed up on Influenster. It's pretty much a site where people try product and tell their friends about it through social media.


In the holiday VoxBox[a box filled with a variety f products to try] I received a NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in the color NUDE YORK CITY. 


I'm not big on the whole lip gloss thing; I'm more of a chap-stick kind of girl, and I also like to go for a more natural look. What I liked the most was the color [NUDE YORK CITY] since it went on in a clear matter. I knew it was there but it wasn't there kind of thing. It last a long time on and I didn't have to reapply many times[just once; I lick my lips more than I should] which is always good. 


When using this product I would recommend not to put on a lot. It comes one a little thick so a little will go a long ways. 


NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!


Liquid Lipshine ($2.49) is  beauty-editor favorite. It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...