#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, May 18, 2012

A little bitter and a little sweet

I am sitting around waiting for my 7:00pm class to start so I can take my last final. This is not just my last final of the semester of the year, but the last final of my undergraduate career. Tomorrow May 18th at 6:00pm I will be graduating with my Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration concentration Information Systems. I am truly excited about it, being able to walk across that stage knowing that I graduated from college.

The bitter part. I will be leaving my second home. I started college a little less than a month after I graduated from high school. I was a student there for five years and meet lots people that I am glad to call my friends. I had many opportunities and took most of them. I am just a little sad that I will be saying goodbye to my college days to start a new chapter in my life.

Hopefully things go good and I don't mess up to bad. Well we will see :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...