Friday, May 18, 2012

I am sitting around waiting for my 7:00pm class to start so I can take my last final. This is not just my last final of the semester of the year, but the last final of my undergraduate career. Tomorrow May 18th at 6:00pm I will be graduating with my Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration concentration Information Systems. I am truly excited about it, being able to walk across that stage knowing that I graduated from college.

The bitter part. I will be leaving my second home. I started college a little less than a month after I graduated from high school. I was a student there for five years and meet lots people that I am glad to call my friends. I had many opportunities and took most of them. I am just a little sad that I will be saying goodbye to my college days to start a new chapter in my life.

Hopefully things go good and I don't mess up to bad. Well we will see :)






Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 6:27 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About