Friday, June 1, 2012

Day One - Self Portrait 


Name: Kechell Erica
Age: 22
Location: California 
Fave Color: Hot Pink & Black
Fave Food: Chocolate
 Pet: Dog named Bandit
Siblings: One Brother and One Sister
Fave Quote:
 ‎"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times 
hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't 
deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe








Join me 




Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 8:18 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About