Sunday, June 10, 2012

-- Cost aside, famous art piece you would have in your home




In high school I took art for two years and an art history class. My plan was to major in art, but that didn't quite happen, however, I did take an art class while there. Kind of two since one of my humanities classes had to do with art. 


Anyways, I really like art and going to art museums just for fun and spending hours just looking around and visiting each art piece. If I could any piece in my home it would be Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. I really like this painting and could look at it all day. It's just something about it that is so captivating.










Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh








Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge





Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 7:33 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About