#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #10

-- Cost aside, famous art piece you would have in your home




In high school I took art for two years and an art history class. My plan was to major in art, but that didn't quite happen, however, I did take an art class while there. Kind of two since one of my humanities classes had to do with art. 


Anyways, I really like art and going to art museums just for fun and spending hours just looking around and visiting each art piece. If I could any piece in my home it would be Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. I really like this painting and could look at it all day. It's just something about it that is so captivating.










Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh








Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...