#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #16

--Fitness guru or couch potato? Talk about your fitness habits.


I am currently a couch potato trying to become a fitness guru. At the moment I don't have any set fitness habits just trying out different things to find out what is the best for me. In the beginning of the year I started taking an aerobics class and since I'm out of school I have to find something else. 


May workout plan so far consist of cardio in the morning  and toning after with a little zumba. Of course with a healthy diet.   



Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...