#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #24

--Favorite eco-friendly thing to do. Shai @ The Vagabond Studio


I try to be as eco-friendly as possible. Some of the things I do is:

  • Recycle
  • Lights off during the day and just have the windows open
  • Use reusable bags when going to the store
  • Donate used clothes
  • Air dry [clothes, hair, anything possible]
  • I walk almost everywhere
  • Shop at the farmer's market
  • Pay my bills online

I'm always looking for other ways to become more eco-friendly. So leave your tips below. 


    Summer Blog Challenge



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...