#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #3

--List 15 interesting facts about yourself




  1. I am the eldest of three children
  2. My favorite color is hot pink but I am not a girly girl
  3. I am an aunt to my 5 month old nephew 
  4. I am Irish, Italy, Native American,  & Black
  5. I have a dog named Bandit
  6. It took me five years to graduate from college
  7. I changed my major three times
  8. I have not yet to have a boyfriend but I do date
  9. After I eat ice cream I drink milk
  10. I have two tattoos
  11. I get bored really fast
  12. I rarely finish anything I start
  13. Music helps me sleep
  14. I prefer to get things done in the night
  15. I don't like being called a geek or nerd




Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...