Sunday, June 3, 2012

--List 15 interesting facts about yourself




  1. I am the eldest of three children
  2. My favorite color is hot pink but I am not a girly girl
  3. I am an aunt to my 5 month old nephew 
  4. I am Irish, Italy, Native American,  & Black
  5. I have a dog named Bandit
  6. It took me five years to graduate from college
  7. I changed my major three times
  8. I have not yet to have a boyfriend but I do date
  9. After I eat ice cream I drink milk
  10. I have two tattoos
  11. I get bored really fast
  12. I rarely finish anything I start
  13. Music helps me sleep
  14. I prefer to get things done in the night
  15. I don't like being called a geek or nerd




Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge






Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 5:13 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About