#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #5

-- Short term goals for this month and why those goals.

1. Start a fitness routine and stick to it. My goal is to get to my healthy weight, but lately I have been lagging it. I'm giving myself until the end of the year to get there hopefully i make it.


2. Clean and organize my room since right now it is a huge mess. I have been cleaning it little by little everyday but for some reason it gets back messy. I'm suppose to move to a bigger bedroom so hopefully moving rooms will help me with getting rid of the clutter.

3. I want to start a little fruit and vegetable garden on my balcony. It has always been something that I wanted to do, so I think I should get started on it sooner rather than later. It can help with eating healthier and losing the weight.



Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge

Day 3 | Day 4





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...