Saturday, June 9, 2012

-- Short term goals for this month and why those goals.

1. Start a fitness routine and stick to it. My goal is to get to my healthy weight, but lately I have been lagging it. I'm giving myself until the end of the year to get there hopefully i make it.


2. Clean and organize my room since right now it is a huge mess. I have been cleaning it little by little everyday but for some reason it gets back messy. I'm suppose to move to a bigger bedroom so hopefully moving rooms will help me with getting rid of the clutter.

3. I want to start a little fruit and vegetable garden on my balcony. It has always been something that I wanted to do, so I think I should get started on it sooner rather than later. It can help with eating healthier and losing the weight.



Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge

Day 3 | Day 4





Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 11:33 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About