#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #6

-- Nicknames you have and why you have them


So I have nicknames at home and at school. My very first one was Keke. It was given to me by my mom when I was a baby and I am still called by it to this day. Other names I am called at home are Chell [the second part of my name] and Erica [my middle name]. 


I did not get nicknames from friends until I got to college. My first was Maria. Why? I still have no idea. My other nickname at school was Silent Night. I got this around Christmas time and I'm the quietiest one in the group. 


So, those are my nicknames :)








Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...