Sunday, June 10, 2012

-- Your worst cooking disaster


When I first started cooking I made hamburgers on the stove. I don't remember how old I was at the time but that's not really important right now. So what had happened was when I was cooking the hamburgers grease was popping everywhere and my mistake I used a paper towel to wipe it up. It caught on fire and I had to put it out. 


Another time I cooked hamburgers in the oven and they were on a cookie sheet. The oil for the hamburgers over flooded the sheet and hit bottom of the oven. When I opened the oven a huge fire came out. I had to hurry and drain the oil from the pan.


It wasn't meant for me to cook hamburgers.  







Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge





Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 7:32 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

---------------------------------------




Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About