#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #9

-- Your worst cooking disaster


When I first started cooking I made hamburgers on the stove. I don't remember how old I was at the time but that's not really important right now. So what had happened was when I was cooking the hamburgers grease was popping everywhere and my mistake I used a paper towel to wipe it up. It caught on fire and I had to put it out. 


Another time I cooked hamburgers in the oven and they were on a cookie sheet. The oil for the hamburgers over flooded the sheet and hit bottom of the oven. When I opened the oven a huge fire came out. I had to hurry and drain the oil from the pan.


It wasn't meant for me to cook hamburgers.  







Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...