Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So, I am more than half way done with my weight loss challenge from Creative Bioscience.

When I first started out it was kind of hard to stick with it. Finding the time to workout and remember to take the pills everyday.

With all weight loss you should be on a healthy diet. Creative Bioscience provided me with a list of foods that I should eat to help the weight loss along while using the pills. Sometimes I wouldn't stick to the list, and the loss was slowed down.

Up to this point I have lost 15lbs. This is a great achievement for me but it was not all easy. I started using my Wii fit for working out and now have a steady workout plan that I can stick to. Things are still going good and I am stay on track.


Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 1:25 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About