#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creative Bioscience: 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge Update

So, I am more than half way done with my weight loss challenge from Creative Bioscience.

When I first started out it was kind of hard to stick with it. Finding the time to workout and remember to take the pills everyday.

With all weight loss you should be on a healthy diet. Creative Bioscience provided me with a list of foods that I should eat to help the weight loss along while using the pills. Sometimes I wouldn't stick to the list, and the loss was slowed down.

Up to this point I have lost 15lbs. This is a great achievement for me but it was not all easy. I started using my Wii fit for working out and now have a steady workout plan that I can stick to. Things are still going good and I am stay on track.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...