#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #35

-- Talk about a fear you have.

A fear I have? Well for sure one fear I have is being alone. Not like not having a certain person or not being around people. But being alone in the sense of never finding someone to be with. 

Now I will tell you why. I have meet a good amount of guys and most of them just want to hookup and I'm not down for that. The guys that I'm interested in are not interested back (because I'm not putting out), they are already taken, or they are not interested for other reasons. 

So, I have grown to think that I am somewhat unattractive and I will not meet someone. That's why I fear that I will be alone.

Maybe I don't have anything to worry about, but who knows :)  



Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...