#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Photo A Day-The World As I See It: Day 6


Photobucket

Beginning September 5th and ending September 15th I will be posting photo a day so you will get to see "The World As I See It". Go here to read more about it:

Today's photo a day 9/10/12. This is my nephew Tyrese. He is now 8 months and during the week I get to take care of him. So my days are never boring.



1 comment:

  1. such a cute little angel, may God bless him.
    I am your new follower from world bloggers community's blog hop.
    Your blog is good :)

    Stay blessed and lots of love on your way.

    Regards
    Taiba Tanjila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...