#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #38

--Song lyrics that you find some meaning in.

Being that all I do is listen to music, there are many lyrics that I can find meaning in. Two newer songs that I like are Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye and As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. 

In Big Sean's part in As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber he makes the statement below. The first line is so true. We always think that things are better else where than just trying to make better with what we have.

"But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true true true
But I'd rather work on this with you"


When Gotye make the statement below in Somebody I Used To Know, you can't help but to think about that bitter break up or bad relationship. The one you were in but didn't want to leave, but when you did you felt so much better. Yeah you know the one.

"So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over"


Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” 
― Victor Hugo 




Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...