#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, August 16, 2013

Book Review: Mommies' Priceless Moments by Amanda Johnson

Title: Mommies' Priceless Moments
Author: Amanda Johnson
Genre: Women's Fiction/Humor

Buy: Amazon

Book Summary: Tyson, No, No! Paint on the paper, not mommy’s book! Give me the paint brush. Thank you! Here’s your motorcycle, you can play with this instead...

Don’t worry, I managed to stop Tyson before he painted the rest of this book. The stories inside should still be legible. Tyson is my baby. He will interrupt you now and then as you read this book, but I’ll try to keep him quiet. He’s an active boy as you can see by the damage he has unleashed.

Inside you’ll find amazing true funny stories related by mothers and fathers about the antics of their young ones. If you are waiting for your little one to arrive, it is my hope these stories will help prepare you for what’s ahead. If you already have children, it may comfort you to realize you’re not the only parent who gets completely knocked off your feet by the things your child says and does. 

This book shows the humor in situations that are not so funny when you’re the parent. I hope you enjoy reading the stories as much as I enjoyed collecting them. Go ahead and get started, Tyson and I will catch up to see how your reading is going. But first, I need to figure out how I am going to get this paint out of my carpet…

Book Review:
This book is a fun read. It is like one of those books filled with different embarrassing moments except for the stories are of those moments you have with your children.  This is a book that every mom will definitely be able to relate. I'm not mom, but I do have a nephew that lives with me and these moments are too real.  

I recommend this book if you want a good laugh or something you can relate too.


About Author:
Image of Amanda JohnsonAmanda Johnson was born in San Jose, California, in 1985. Strong family values and cultural appreciation were imparted to her by her African American father and Latin American mother. Amanda’s love for writing began in high school. She explored her love for writing and discovered she was talented as she won first and second place awards in many poetry contests. Amanda left her parent’s house at the age of eighteen, yearning for independence and a desire to support herself and make her own way in the world. She worked her way through college and earned a degree in business. When she married, she became an instant mom to three children. When she gave birth to her son in 2009, she was inspired to write a book about the realities of motherhood. With her witty humor and desire to “keep it real,” she released her first book Mommies’ Priceless Moments.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...