#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blog Challenge: The New Year Project


With the new year here comes new goals, new opportunities, and new experiences. Toni at One Chocolate Box has created the New Year Project. For each day of the month of January I will answer a question that will help me to learn more about myself as well as you get to know me more. 

I have missed the first three days, but I will catch up in the next few days.

Here are the topics/questions:

Jan 1 - What are your resolutions this year? How do you plan to achieve your goals?

Jan 2 - What are the possible obstacles to your resolutions? How will you overcome them?
Jan 3 - What are your strengths? What are the things you're good at?
Jan 6 - "Do more of what makes you happy." What are those activities?
Jan 7 - What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
Jan 8 - How do you feel about change? How do you cope/adjust to change?
Jan 9 - How do you find your inner peace?
Jan 10 - 5 Things I Love About Myself
Jan 13 - Write in a stream of consciousness about the things that make you happy. Only write about things/sensations/experiences.
Jan 14 - How can you put more happiness into your life?
Jan 15 - What are the things you do to take care of yourself?
Jan 16 - When was the last time you stopped, soaked in your surroundings and let yourself simply be?
Jan 17 - Share your fool-proof ways to make others happy.
Jan 20 - Next year, I want to look back and be proud that I ____.
Jan 21 - Share your feel good songs/movies.
Jan 22 - What don't you like about your body? What steps can you take towards accepting, and maybe loving, your body?
Jan 23 - How are you doing with your resolutions so far?
Jan 24 - "Your happiness should depend on nobody but yourself." How can you take charge of your own happiness?
Jan 27 - When I feel like I'm losing track on my resolutions, I will...
Jan 28 - I think I would be better at _____ if I _____.
Jan 29 - Who brings out the best in you? Have you told them of their influence on you?
Jan 30 - Write a letter to a child on what you've learned about happiness.
Jan 31 - "Here's to a fantastic rest of the year!" What have you learned this month? What are you looking forward to for the rest of the year?


I hope you guys can join me in making 2014 our best year yet!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...