#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, August 1, 2014

#BEsociety August Challenge – Day 1

BEaugchallenge

1. If you could go back in time 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself of things to come?

If I could go back in time 10 years I would not change anything. If I was to change the past it would alter the future. That would lend to the possibilities that I would not have meet the people that are now apart of my life. 

I would, however, warn myself of some things to come. A few of those things would be:
  • You will not be able to make everyone happy
  • Don't care about what others think you
  • Your family will be your biggest critics
  • Learn to be satisfied with yourself even if others are not




Here is a similar post where I wrote a letter to myself five years ago.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...