Friday, August 1, 2014

BEaugchallenge

1. If you could go back in time 10 years would you change anything/warn yourself of things to come?

If I could go back in time 10 years I would not change anything. If I was to change the past it would alter the future. That would lend to the possibilities that I would not have meet the people that are now apart of my life. 

I would, however, warn myself of some things to come. A few of those things would be:
  • You will not be able to make everyone happy
  • Don't care about what others think you
  • Your family will be your biggest critics
  • Learn to be satisfied with yourself even if others are not




Here is a similar post where I wrote a letter to myself five years ago.







Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 7:35 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About