#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reading Through the Bible with Good Morning Girls

I would like to invite you to join me as I read through the Bible. 


That would be one chapter a day – 7 chapters a week – 31 chapters a month – 365 chapters a year until we have completed 1,189 chapters –the entire Bible.

This is the tentative schedule for the next 7 months (subject to change):
September – Esther, I & II Peter, I, II, III John, Jude and Jonah (that’s a total of 30 chapters)
October - Galatians, Genesis (ch.1-25)
November – Genesis (ch.26-50) Psalms 1-5
December – Matthew, Psalms 6-8
January – Proverbs
February – Exodus (ch.1-28)
March – Exodus (ch.29-40), unsure

Interested in joining me?  Join our group on Facebook.
I also will be posting everyday here on the site. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...