#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, December 19, 2014

My gift to you this holiday season

Every year during the holidays, I try to do something new, something more. And every year, I’m glad I did.
This year, I’ve made it my mission to give BACK to you — my beloved tribe. I want to show you my appreciation for the wonderful OPPORTUNITY to contribute to your life.
Recently, I’ve been EMAILING you about improving your health for yourself and your loved ones with the 4-Day Healthy Living Challenge
I want 2015 to be your biggest, most successful, enriching, eye-opening, transformational year ever. I want you to look back at 2015 in 1 year and celebrate the gift you’ve given yourself in 12 months.
So here is my gift to you:
In the coming days, I’ll be in touch with you about an amazing EDUCATIONAL resource I’ve been working with some amazing people to put together for you.
I won’t give it away what it is yet. But believe me when I say, thanks to this COLLECTION 2015 will definitely be your healthiest year. I am sure of it.
You’ll be hearing from me soon.

Best,

P.S. In the meantime, SIGN UP for the 4-Day Healthy Living Challenge. It’s FREE and a great warm-up for what’s coming your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...