#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Books 'N' Bloggers Swap Reveal



Back in April I post about doing my first swap with Chaotic Goddess Swaps. 

I got my partner, shopped for some books, sent some books, and received some book. 


So, my partner was the fabulous Liz Maguire who blogs over at AmericanAuthor. She pretty great and you should check her out. 







In my package I got the following:

1. Quotes to Seize the Day Carpe Diem edited by Linda Picone

2. Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
3. The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon


. . . . and magnetic bookmarks.





Can't wait to get started reading. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...