Wednesday, October 19, 2016


It's no secret that the tribe lines are quintessential Cents of Style products. From gifting (hello bestie, mom, teachers, sisters, all of our favorite people...) to expressing yourself, there isn't a product you'll love more. 

Whenever there is a story that we love that relates to our tribes, we are smitten. And Full Heart? It's our go-to phrase for this holiday season. We're kind of in love.


Cents of Style has Tribe Bracelets for $9.99 or $11.99, with FREE SHIPPING.
Use discount code FULLHEART30 at checkout.

The code is valid 10/19/16 - 10/26/16.

Bold & Full Wednesday - 10/19/16 - Tribe Bracelets for $9.99 - $11.99 + FREE SHIPPING w/code FULLHEART30






Our story this week is from Mique from Thirty Handmade Days. She tells her story much better than I can, so we'll jump right in:



Hi! I'm Mique (like Mickey). I'm a work from home mom to JJ- 16, Julia-14 and Drew- 10. I've been married to Josh for 18 years. He recently quit his job and is now full time with me - we really are a team!

I'm an autism mom (my sweet JJ) which has greatly steered who I am as a mom and a person in general. And as much as I'm proud of where my blogging business is (it's been a lot of blood, sweat and tears over a long time), I get shy when talking about it. But I know that when we put our Full Heart into something, you have to take the good with the bad, keep working hard.



My favorite place to be is at the baseball or football field cheering on my youngest. I love wearing my Cents of Style Tribe bracelets there, too. I have so many of them-- safe to say I'm obsessed with their messages and what they make me feel when I'm wearing them. So get out there, mamas. Live your life with a Full Heart. You can't lose when you do. 


We love the idea of living your life with a Full Heart. Because our tribes speak to people in such different ways, we'll be celebrating this message with all of our tribe bracelets.



Bold & Full Wednesday - 10/19/16 - Tribe Bracelets for $9.99 - $11.99 + FREE SHIPPING w/code FULLHEART30


*Disclosure: This post contains affiliates links.








Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 8:03 AM 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Aw I like these! When I was younger everyone had these rubberbracelets with messages just like these and I remeber that I quite liked the idea. These are way more classy though. I'd wear them :D They have style! (chaari @swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bracelets are so lovely! I make my own jewelry and I'll save this idea and make them my own. Thanks for the inspiration. thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a few times to leave a comment on your Friday post about the knit dress but the comments won't open. And if I go to the web version, I have to subscribe before I can access the page. :( so I'm leaving my comment here:

    This dress is gorgeous. If it had a lower neckline, I'd rush out and buy it! I love how you styled it. I think it would set off some jewelry I've made quite nicely!

    Thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bracelets. The style is cool but they also carry messages of such empowerment and joy

    Swapbot kimt1989

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About