#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

#HelloMarch - Monthly Goals

Three months into 2018!



I hope you all are being very productive and crushing those goals you set for yourself back in January. Things have been pretty chill for me (nothing new and exciting). I figured I would take this year and have more fun, more adventures, and just put myself out there (a little, not a whole lot).  

As I focus on Cultivating this year, my goals for March are the following: 


Spiritual:
  • Read my Bible daily 
  • Start a Gratitude Journal
Family:
  • Read to my nephew each night
  • Go on a sister date
Health:
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Get in 11,000 steps a day (Fitbit goal)
  • Increase my water intake
Financial:
  • Create a budget (and stick to it this time)
  • Create another source of income 
  • Put $200 in my savings account (and keep it there 😏)
Professional:
  • Brush up on my Spanish (I'm going to El Salvador!!!)
  • Read 2 Books
___________________________________________________________________________________


Blog:
  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Write 5 post 




What are your goals for March? Post them below.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...