#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Saturday, July 6, 2019

#HelloJuly - Monthly Goals

The first half of 2019 has came to an end. 




Long time no post! I have been a bit busy and my head is spinning in all directions. I have gotten to the point where I am feeling overwhelmed. With so much to do and only 24 hours in a day to do it all. I think I'm doing my best. 

Last year was pretty exciting. In April, I went to El Salvador for a week long mission trip and in October I took a day mission trip to Mexico. This year in September I will be taking a 10 day trip to Israel (not a mission trip). 

I have started to gear things up with my organization (GURLSociety). We did a few tabling events and will be starting our Power Orchid Network soon.   

As I enter into July I feel I am lacking in all parts of my life, like I'm not doing as much as I should be or could be. The year is pretty much half way over and I have yet to cross anything off my goal list, instead I just push the date back. I need some serious accountability. 

Here are my goals for the month: 


Spiritual:
  • Read my Bible daily 
  • Start a Gratitude Journal
Relationships:
  • Connect with one person (in-person)  
  • Write a letter to someone
Health:
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Get in 11,000 steps a day (Fitbit goal)
  • Increase my water intake
Financial:
  • Create a budget (and stick to it this time) - I just finished Financial Peace University 
  • Create another source of income 
  • Put $308 in my savings account (and keep it there 😏)
Professional:
_________________________________________________________________________


Blog:
  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Write 5 post 




What are your goals for July? Share them below.



4 comments:

  1. This gives me inspo for my own goals this month. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ Let me know if you are interested in doing collabs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad.
      I'm always interested in working with others. What did you have in mind?

      Delete
    2. You can check out the offers in our Collaboration section at Phlanx! https://phlanx.com/collaborations You can also check us out at Instagram @phlanxglobal

      Delete
  2. GoXtraFit is an on demand fitness network that connects fitness professionals and clients. We are revolutionary to the busy lives we all lead, which makes getting regular exercise and proper nutrition effortless.
    https://www.goxtrafit.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...