#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

#HelloDecember - Monthly Goals

Christmas is like 23 days away!!! EEK!!! 2019 is nearly over! Did you keep your new year's resolutions? Or are you trying to get them all done now? I don't do the whole new year's resolution thing, I never keep them. 

This month should be a fun one. I always look forward to the fall season. I don't know if it's because of the food or the baked goods, but either one is a good reason to me. What has happened since the last time we talked? I'm going through a career change, I have racked up lots of debt (not due to the career change), and I went to Israel (I will share some pics later). I'm going through a lifestyle change as well; more healthy and natural.

I am on a new journey (or season) in my life and I want to share more of it with you all. 

Let's end 2019 strong so we can start 2020 even stronger. 






Here are my goals for the month: 


Spiritual:
  • Read my Bible daily 
  • Start a Gratitude Journal
Relationships:
  • Connect with one person (in-person)  
  • Write a letter to someone
Health:
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Get in 11,000 steps a day (Fitbit goal)
  • Increase my water intake
Financial:
  • Create a budget (and stick to it this time) -  
  • Create another source of income 
  • Put $308 in my savings account (and keep it there 😏)
Professional:
____________________________________________________________


Blog:
  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Write 5 post 




What are your goals for December? Share them below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...