#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Getting ready for 2016 #Intentional #OneWord365

As you may or may not know I gave up on new year's resolution a long time ago. I was never able to keep them or remember what they were and when I did remember about my resolutions it would already be time to make new ones.
A few years ago I was introduced to the concepts of picking just one word to focus on.
This works a lot better for me.

My word for 2016 is Intentional. 

Intentional
[in-ten-shuh-nl]

adjective
1. done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult.
2. of or relating to intention or purpose.
3. Metaphysics.
  1. pertaining to an appearance, phenomenon, or representation in the mind; phenomenal; representational.
  2. pertaining to the capacity of the mind to refer to an existent or nonexistent object.
  3. pointing beyond itself, as consciousness or a sign.


This is just not about having good intentions, but living intentionally and with a great purpose. I want to put meaning into everything I do and not waste one second of my life on things that are harmful to my well-being.


Join me in picking one word for 2016.

Tell me what your word is in the comments below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...