#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Monday, May 4, 2020

#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it.

Monthly goals

Can we get a redo, asking for a friend. I'm some what considered an essential worker, so I still have work which can be a blessing and a curse at the same time (not working at home . . . at the office). I finally added all my debt up and man let me tell you, it is time to get a grip on it and obtain some financial freedom (or a least something close to it). One more bad news, I gained 10 pounds putting me at the heaviest I have ever been 270 (no more mindless snacking) 
To end on a good note, I got a new fur baby! His name is Raider and he's a Siberian Husky. More off him later. 



Here are my goals for the month: 


Spiritual:
  • Read my Bible daily and tune in to the live streams from church. 
  • Start a Gratitude Journal
Relationships: 
  • Write a letter to someone
Health:
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Get in 11,000 steps a day (Fitbit goal)
  • Increase my water intake
Financial:
  • Create a budget (and stick to it this time) 
  • Create another source of income 
  • Put $308 in my savings account (and keep it there 😏)
Professional:
  • Start the 60-day Linked challenge
  • Read 2 Books
____________________________________________________________


Blog:
  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Write 5 post 




What are your goals for May? Share them below.








7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...