#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

WOW Jam! . . . Saved and Baptized

On June 23, 2009 I went to my first WOW Jam. Honestly, I only went because everything was free. But went I left I had a closer relationship with God. Between the pie eating and the push up contest I got saved along with one hundred other people. I was one of the most important moments in my life. I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into my life and as my savior.
On Sunday, June 28, 2009, I was baptized at the beach with my sister, two of my cousins, and lots of other people. Below is the certificate I got.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...