Sunday, August 16, 2009

I pray you enough


I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I pray you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I pray you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

They say, it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,

a day to love them, but an entire life to forget them.

TAKE TIME TO LIVE…..
Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 10:48 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About