#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The end is near!!

Long time no post. I am now at the end of my junior fall semester. Today is my last day and I am not happy with the way it has ended. I didn’t finish strong like I should have. At the end I started to get lazy, and I just handed in a project I know I could have done better on. So, I won’t be surprised if my grades are not so good. I will have to re-take them and I already know that next semster I have to do a whole like better.

I have to focus on my work and find away to stay interested. It is up to me to do good and there is nobody that is going to tell me. I have to do it myself for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...