#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Personal Time Out!

So, I have given myself a time out. I did actually put myself in the corner, but I stopped and took the time to really think about where I'm at and where I want to be. I'm not the one to be making ten year plans but I need some kind of something to keep me on track.

Lately, with me having personal problems with myself there is a need for a time out. While I am on this time out I want to figure out exactly what it is that I want and hopefully I found it.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS.... so on the same page!! I have just taken a week off work so I can reassess what I am doing with my life, and where I am headed!! It feels good doesn't it?? :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...