Tuesday, September 21, 2010

  1. The world will really end in 2012
  2. I will die sad and lonely
  3. I will be broke my whole life
  4. The world will run out of chocolate
  5. Never being able to go to Italy
  6. I will actually learn something in class
  7. I will fall flat on my face and everyone will be there to see it
  8. The world will run out of patron tequila
  9. World peace will be accomplished
  10. I will wake up one morning and see a midget standing by my bed
Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 3:30 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About