#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stay on Track and Never Fallback :)

 
I am now going into my second week of school. The first week was pretty basic [the professors just explained what we were going to do] and I have 2 online classes with the same professor[same stuff different books] and 3 on campus classes[all on Tuesday and Thursday] that are going to be smooth sailing, hopefully.

I actually have all the books I need for my classes, so I am able to do all of my homework on time. My plan for the semester[which is the same for every semester] is to pass all of my classes. My plan for the week is to get all of my homework done[way before] before the deadline and to stay focus in class.

I also what to get more involved in my school[join stuff] and meet lots of people instead of hiding out in the library [like right now]. I am already apart of two organizations but one of them I'm not sure if I want to stay with it. I was thinking about joining ASI or at least volunteering at some events. Tomorrow there will be some clubs tabling so I will go check them out.

Anyways, the whole point of this post was to write about how I'm going to stay focus on school and don't let anything or anyone get in the way of that.

I guess I didn't stay focus [got to work on that] oh well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...