Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I set all this summer to conquer my weight loss problem. I want to get to my healthy weight, and maintain it, by the end of the year. I was doing good in the beginning of the year; I was taking an aerobics class and it was really fun. Now that I am out of school I have come up with a new plan. So, along with a new workout schedule I decided to take the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge.


I am being sponsored for a product trial to lose weight. I was able to choose the product that I wanted to use for the challenge. After taking a look at all of the different products and reading what it is and does the lucky winner was chosen. African Mango Diet. 


I chose this product for a couple of reasons. The first is it stated that this was the best choice for someone who needs to lose 20 lbs or more of excess fat and I am definitely in need of losing 20 lbs of fat. Another reason was that it is used in weight loss to increase energy, suppress appetite, help burn fat, and boost metabolism. 


I will for sure keep you all posted on my weight loss challenge. Hopefully I will accomplish my goal.


If you are interested in joining me in the challenge of weight loss visit the link: http://www.creativebioscience.com/90_day_contest.html




Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 8:43 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About