#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Creative Bioscience: 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

I set all this summer to conquer my weight loss problem. I want to get to my healthy weight, and maintain it, by the end of the year. I was doing good in the beginning of the year; I was taking an aerobics class and it was really fun. Now that I am out of school I have come up with a new plan. So, along with a new workout schedule I decided to take the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge.


I am being sponsored for a product trial to lose weight. I was able to choose the product that I wanted to use for the challenge. After taking a look at all of the different products and reading what it is and does the lucky winner was chosen. African Mango Diet. 


I chose this product for a couple of reasons. The first is it stated that this was the best choice for someone who needs to lose 20 lbs or more of excess fat and I am definitely in need of losing 20 lbs of fat. Another reason was that it is used in weight loss to increase energy, suppress appetite, help burn fat, and boost metabolism. 


I will for sure keep you all posted on my weight loss challenge. Hopefully I will accomplish my goal.


If you are interested in joining me in the challenge of weight loss visit the link: http://www.creativebioscience.com/90_day_contest.html




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...