Wednesday, June 20, 2012

-- How you see yourself by the end of the year.


If everything goes go and I stay on top of my game plan, by the end of the year I will see myself 20lbs lighter and driving. Hopefully I will have a job and on the verge of moving into my own place. I know that's a lot but I think if I am determined enough I can make it happen.


I hope to see myself happier and living life to the fullest without stress and complains. 







Going Green with the Grizls

Summer Blog Challenge



Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 7:52 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About