#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #22

-- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you 


grew up? Hannah @ Baby Knows Best



Growing up I wanted to be everything possible. I started off wanting to be a dancer and a singer since that was the most popular thing to be at the time. 


After I went through that phase I started to pick more realistic things. I wanted to become a doctor and a teacher. I kept with these two ideas until high school. I changed my mind, like I always do, and went into Information Technology instead.


But I still like to sing and dance [in the shower] :)










Summer Blog Challenge



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...