Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It is always a good idea to have a list of feel good songs that you can good to, to improve your blue mood. A few movies added to that list wouldn't hurt. 

I give you my top three feel good songs and top three feel good movies. 


My Feel Good Songs:
1. We Are Who We Are by Little Mix - 


♪ ♫ We are who we are, who we are, pretty's just a pretty word
And I'm gonna shine like a star, cause I'm the only me in this world ♪ ♫

2. Green Garden by  Laura Mvula - 

♪ ♫ Take me outside, sit in the green garden Nobody out there, but it's okay now, bath in the sunlight, don't mind if rain falls ♪ ♫

3. I'm the man by Aloe Blacc - 

♪ ♫ Somewhere I heard that life is a test I been through the worst but still I give my best God made my mold different from the rest Then he broke that mold so I know I’m blessed (this is my world)
 ♪ ♫


My Feel Good Movies:
1. Pitch Perfect -  

✰ Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that’s what matters. 

2. Happy Feet -

✰ I don't care where you come from, that has got to hurt!  

3. Finding Nemo - 

✰ I don't know where I am... I don't know what's going on. I think I lost somebody but I, I can't remember... and I can't remember... 



What are some of your feel good songs and/or movies?













Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 1:00 AM 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so love Pitch Perfect, could watch it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes to Happy Feet and Finding Nemo! I still haven't gotten around to watching Pitch Perfect. Will check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Happy Feet too!! I would agree with you it's such a happy, feel good movie. It's not a happy movie, but I love Shawshank Redemption - Andy never loses hope, despite everything that happens to him.

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About