#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Sunday, August 3, 2014

#BEsociety August Challenge – Day 3

BEaugchallenge

3. What would you say to the first person who broke your heart?

So, I have not had my heart broken before because until last October I have not been in a relationship with anyone. If my current boyfriend was to break my heart; honestly I wouldn't know how I would react or say until i am in that very moment. I can say now that I will say or do something, but in the situation it plays out differently. 

I try to avoid heart break and getting hurt by not getting to attached; at least trying. For all things are not forever and all good things may come to an end. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...