Sunday, August 3, 2014

BEaugchallenge

3. What would you say to the first person who broke your heart?

So, I have not had my heart broken before because until last October I have not been in a relationship with anyone. If my current boyfriend was to break my heart; honestly I wouldn't know how I would react or say until i am in that very moment. I can say now that I will say or do something, but in the situation it plays out differently. 

I try to avoid heart break and getting hurt by not getting to attached; at least trying. For all things are not forever and all good things may come to an end. 


Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 5:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About