#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Saturday, January 3, 2015

#MadeforCommunity Bible Study with #LoveGodGreatly

You are invited to join me January 12th as I begin the Love God Greatly new study: Made for Community!

Enrollment begins January 1st and ends January 9th.

There will be some fun challenges and activities planned for this next study and I can’t wait to get started with you! 

Invite your friends and family by sharing this image on Facebookand Instagram! (#LoveGodGreatly #MadeforCommunity)

Join me as I dig into scripture to see what God says about the importance of living in community with our families, the body of Christ, the local church, our communities and the world!

Join my Facebook Bible Study group.
https://facebook.com/groups/1527663557498387

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...