Friday, April 1, 2016


I can't believe that it is already April.
When I thought there was enough time; swoosh, it's gone.
Time is flying by so fast; I really need to get on top of my stuff and stop procrastinating.


I have broken my personal goals down into five categories separated from my blog goal.


Spiritual:
  • Start and complete the One More Step Online Bible Study
  • Start a Gratitude Journal
Family:
  • Have a date with my sister
  • Have a play date with my nephew
Health:
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Participate in the 30-Day Beach Body Challenge 
Financial:
  • Create a budget (and stick to it)
  • Find another source of income
  • Put $200 in my savings account
Professional:
  • Learn a new skill
  • Read 2 Books
  • Update my resume
___________________________________________________________________________________


Blog:
  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Write 5 post
  • Improve my emailing list numbers
  • Update my pages




What are your goals for April? Post them below.







Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 2:34 AM 1 comment

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have broken your goals down into categories. I think that is a great idea and I might have to follow in your footsteps to reach more goals on my side. I think its always a great idea to have goals and yours look amazing. Thank you for sharing and giving inspiration to me. Peanutsmommy7 @ Swap-bot Follow my blog swap

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About