Tuesday, December 22, 2015

As you may or may not know I gave up on new year's resolution a long time ago. I was never able to keep them or remember what they were and when I did remember about my resolutions it would already be time to make new ones.
A few years ago I was introduced to the concepts of picking just one word to focus on.
This works a lot better for me.

My word for 2016 is Intentional. 

Intentional
[in-ten-shuh-nl]

adjective
1. done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult.
2. of or relating to intention or purpose.
3. Metaphysics.
  1. pertaining to an appearance, phenomenon, or representation in the mind; phenomenal; representational.
  2. pertaining to the capacity of the mind to refer to an existent or nonexistent object.
  3. pointing beyond itself, as consciousness or a sign.


This is just not about having good intentions, but living intentionally and with a great purpose. I want to put meaning into everything I do and not waste one second of my life on things that are harmful to my well-being.


Join me in picking one word for 2016.

Tell me what your word is in the comments below.



Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 2:47 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About