Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year. New Month. New Goals. 

I am so motivated right now. Let's get it done!




I have broken my personal goals down into five categories separated from my blog goal.


Spiritual:

  • Memorize four Bible verses
  • Continue with my She Reads Truth Bible Study 


Family:

  • Have a date with my sister
  • Read with my nephew (he's learning to read)


Health:



  • Sign-up for a gym membership
  • Lose 5 pounds 



Financial:


  • Track my spending 
  • Put $100 in my savings account



Professional:


  • Update my LinkedIn profile 
  • Read 2 Books
________________________________________________________________________


Blog:



  • Clean up the sidebar, navigation bar and tags
  • Create a new freebie



Chime In: What are your goals for January?








Reactions:
Written by Kechell Jackson On 8:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Labels

Blog Archive

Weekly Newsletter






















Followers

Conceiveeasy












Blogger Networks

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support
Blogger Recommended Network
Join the Compassion Blogger Network Blogger Babes Influencer Network
http://faithfulbloggers.com

Pinterest

    Blogger news

    blog
    personal Personal-Journals blog Personal Blogs Free Page Rank Tool Online Marketing
    Add blog to our directory. Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

    Blogroll

    kifk2
    Grab Link!
    http://www.socialmediagirlfriends.com
    BlogWithIntegrity.com
    One2One Badges

    About