#HelloMay - Monthly Goals

We made it to May! This year has been bit crazy to say the least and everyone has been going through it. Can we get a redo, asking ...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1 :)

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 facts about yourself.




1. I am hard to please and easy to anger.
2. I hate being apart of large groups but I don't like being alone.
3. It's hard for me to trust people
4.  I do what is important to me and me only
5. I'm Irish, Italian, Native American, and Black
6. My dog, Bandit, is my best friend
7.  I spell everything out when I text.
8. I make mistakes and I have flaws
9. I'm 21
10.  I don't talk much and keep to myself
11. I live in LA and hate the Lakers
12.  I love the rain
13. I don't accept limitations
14. I'm my own person and only answer to myself
15. I'm not weird just a unique individual.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...